1. During the presentation at Thanksgiving we would make it clear that anyone interested in participating needs to donate $1,500 by the end of 2020
2. The goal is to raise $15-$30 thousand in order to purchase a rental property.
3. The money from the rental property would then be saved and eventually used to purchase another property etc. Money generated from the properties would make it where members no longer have to contribute $1,500 a year (3-5 years)
4. Still looking for the core group to have contributed $333 by Thanksgiving. (Derrick has already donated his $333)
5. We decided getting a bank account since we are over the $1,000 threshold is a go. Wellsfargo stated they have an account where multiple people would be able to access it online. Timothy will explore this option.